myIP Phone is an open standards, SIP-based softphone for the iPhone and iPod touch.
** iPhone and iPod Touch supported (iPad compatible) **
** SIP-Based Service or Server Required. myIP Phone edition is a standalone softphone. **
myIP Phone enables you to securely connect and communicate easily and efficiently whether for business or personal use. myIP Phone provides you with superior security settings over other iPhone VoIP products. Even more, myIP Phone provides an intuitive interface for multi-call management including the ability to swap, merge or split between two calls as well as supporting attended and unattended transfers.
With myIP Phone Edition, you can use a Wi-Fi or 3G connection to make and receive calls, or use your iPod touch as a Wi-Fi phone.
Standard Phone Features
myIP Phone has all the standard telephone features, including:
- iOS 4.0+ Background Support
- Multiple Account Support
- Call display and voicemail indicator
- Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
- Call history – list of received, missed and dialed calls
- Contact List and Contact Favorites - leveraging the iPhone Contacts
- Ringtones and contact avatars
- Custom wallpaper
- Multiple Call Support
- Swap between two active calls
- Merge and Split calls (three-way conferencing support)
- Call transfer (attended and unattended)
- Call Forwarding
- Dial Plan Support
- Audio codecs include G.722 (HD), G.711, iLBC and GSM
- G.729 ready (option to purchase in app)
- Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant
- Via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and Inband
- VPN Support
- ipPhone 4 Retina Display Support
- Network Transversal
- Application Managed, Server Managed or User Specified
- Global IP Support
- STUN & ICE
- Media Efficiency and Quality
- Noise Reduction
- VAD (Voice Activation Detection)
- QoS (Quality of Service)
- ToS Marking
- DSCP (Differentiated Services Code Point)
- Security and Encryption
- TLS and SRTP
- DNS SRV record lookups
- Call quality statistics
The following accessories are supported:
- Headset with microphone (including Bluetooth): myIP Phone uses the ear-piece and microphone on the headset.(Bluetooth not supported on the iPad.)
- Headphones (no microphone): myIP Phone uses the ear-piece on the headphone and the built-in microphone on the iPhone.
*IMPORTANT: SERVICE PROVIDER OR SIP SERVER REQUIRED*
myIP Phone edition is a softphone product and not a service. You must use myIP Phone with a SIP-based VoIP service or SIP-based server (e.g., our IP PBX) in order to use this product. Please contact your service provider or IT support for more information.
*IMPORTANT: VOIP OVER 3G NOTICE*
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. Les-Solutions-IP will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over 3G.